- Fees are charged on a per-trade basis.
- Fees are calculated as a percentage of the asset received. For example, a buyer is charged a percentage of BTC received, while the seller is charged a percentage of USDT received when a BTC / USDT trade is completed.
- Makers add liquidity to the order book. When you place an order that goes on the order book partially or entirely, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be treated as “maker” trades.
- Takers remove liquidity from the order book. When you place an order that matches and excutes immediately, by filling partially or entirely before going on the order book, those trades will be "taker" trades.
|Maker Fee||Taker Fee|
- All deposits made to your wallet are directly transferred to a cold wallet, where funds are secured offline.
- No deposit fee is charged on our part.
- However, network fees will apply for the secondary funds transfer. Your account balance will reflect the final amount received, not the amount sent.
- Network fees are charged in the native currency of the blockchain. For example, depositing bitcoin will incur a transaction fee in BTC, as a reward to bitcoin miners.
- Tokens transfer will incur a transaction fee in the native currency of the underlying blockchain. For example, depositing USDT (ERC-20) consumes ether. Therefore, in addition to crediting your wallet with USDT, a small amount of ETH is required.
- Refrain from crediting your token wallet with excessive ETH. While this may be convenient for subsequent transfers, only ETH consumed by the transaction will be used. As your ethereum wallet differs from your token wallet, the remaining ETH in your token wallet will not contribute to your ETH balance.
- The XRP Ledger applies reserve requirements, in XRP, to protect the shared global ledger from growing excessively large as the result of spam or malicious usage. The current minimum reserve requirement is 20 XRP. Each new account must set aside this much XRP, which cannot be recovered or sent to others, and therefore does not contribute to your final balance.
- All withdrawals are processed from Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm (UTC+8).
- No withdrawl fee is charged on our part for the withdrawal of coins / native currencies.
- However, network fees will apply.
- For tokens withdrawal, we impose a fixed withdrawal fee in their native currency. For example, when withdrawing USDT (ERC-20), 0.005 ETH will be charged.
|ERC-20 tokens||0.005 ETH|